Thursday 21 December 2017

Playlist 17th December 2017




Diet Cig - Sixteen (Swear I'm good at this)

Crywank - Love (Don't piss on me, I'm already dead)

Makthaverskan - Witness (III)

Metz - Lost in the Blanck City (Strange Peace)

Shame - Tasteless (Tasteless Single)

Martha - Christine (Blisters in the Pit of my Heart)

Flemmings - Get away from me now (Shake well before use)

Versus You - Rained In (Birthday Boy)

Alvvays - Lollipop (Ode to Jim) (Antisocialites)

The Pains of being Pure at Heart - Anymore (The Echo of Pleasure)

Savage Mansion - Do you say hello to your neighbour (Do you say hello to your neighbour 7'')

Kid Canaveral - Lifelong Crisis of Confidence (Faulty Inner Dialogue)

Palehound - If you met her (A place I'll always go)

Angel Olsen - Sans (Phases)

Phoebe Bridgers - Motion Sickness (Stranger in the Alps)

Teleman - Rivers in the Dark (Fünf)

Faith Healer - Sterling Silver (Try! ;-))

Julien Baker - Distant Solar Systems (Funeral Pyre)

Waxahatchee - A little more (Out in the Storm)

Low - The Innocents (Ones and Sixes)

Next Step: Horizon - Up in the air (We know exactly where we are going)

Los Campesinos! - When Christmas comes (A Los Campesinos! Christmas)

Otto A. Totland - Neon Dawn (The Lost)

Sunturns - Electric Christmas (Christmas I)




No comments:

Post a Comment