Sunday 4 February 2018

Playlist 7th January 2018




Finnmark! - Brännö (We're not köping)

Tullycraft - Superboy & Supergirl (The Singles)

Alvvays - Hey (Antisocialites)

Makthaverskan - Eden (III)

Versus You - Loudmouth (Birthday Boy)

Male Bonding - What's wrong (Headache)

Diet Cig - Barf Day (Swear I'm good at this)

íAy Carmela! - Don't congratulate me (for my mediocrity) (Working Weekends)

The Pains of being Pure at Heart - The cure for death (The Echo of Pleasure)

My Sad Captains - Everything at the end of everything (Sun Bridge)

Fanfarlo - The Beginning and the End (Let's go extinct)

Ramona Falls - Which side are you on (Coils)

Teen Daze - An Alpine Forest (Themes for a new Earth)

Nordic Giants - Taxonomy of Illusions (Amplify Human Vibration)

Lockerbie - Poka (Kafari)

Do Say Make Think - As far as the eye can see (Stubborn Persistent Illusions)

Jad Fair, Tenniscoats and Norman Blake - Don't leave me alone (Raindrops)

Aimee Mann - Patient Zero (Mental Illness)

Aldous Harding - No Peace at all (Aldous Harding)

Palehound - At Night I'm alright with you (A Place I'll always go)

Belle & Sebastian - The Girl doesn't get it (How to solve human problems Part 1)

Lacrosse - You can't say no forever (This new year will be for you and me)





No comments:

Post a Comment