Sunday 17 December 2017

Playlist 3rd December 2017




Unbelievable Truth - Angel (Almost Here)

Slowblow - Phantom of my Organ (Slowblow)

Boy Omega - The Good Times (Hope on the Horizon)

Holmes - 46 (Have I told you lately that I loathe you)

EF - He came, he stayed, he fell (Give me beauty... or give me death)

Olafur Arnalds - 00:48 (Eulogy for Evolution)

Cold Mailman - Time is of the essence (Relax; the mountain will come to you)

Great Lake Swimmers - Let's trade Skins (Bodies and Minds)

Anywhen - All that numbs you (The Opiates)

Monzano - Know your velocity (By this time last year everything will seem younger)

Egil Olsen - You an I (and the dog) (I'm a singer - songwriter)

Pär Hagström & Cirkus Transmopol - How it's gonna end (December Rose)

Lacrosse - Sunshiner (This new year will be for you and me)

Makthaverskan - Days turn into years (III)

Diet Cig - Maids of the Mist (Swear I'm good at this)

Peaness - Seafoam Islands (Are you sure?)

Einar Stray Orchestra - 20.000 Nights (Dear Bigotry)

The Just Joans - You make me physically sick (Let's start having children) (You might be smiling now...)

Prince Innocence - Girls (Lapse)

Elva - Dreaming with our feet (Tailwind 7'')




No comments:

Post a Comment