Friday 15 December 2017

Playlist 19th November 2017




Kettcar - Strassen unseres Viertels (Ich vs. Wir)

Anywhen - Sinah and the beautiful Blue (The Opiates)

William Patrick Corgan - The Spaniards (Ogilala)

Father John Misty - Two Wildly Different Perspectives (Pure Comedy)

My Sad Captains - New Sun (Sun Bridge)

Aldous Harding - Two Bitten Hearts (Aldous Harding)

Mammoth Penguins & Friends - The Line Manager (John Doe)

House of Wolves - Martians (Daughter by the Sea)

Girls in Hawaii - Up on the Hill (Nocturne)

Waxahatchee - Hear You (Out in the Storm)

Angel Olsen - Those were the days (My Woman)

Tops - Seconds Erase (Sugar at the Gate)

Julien Baker - Happy to be here (Turn out the lights)

Dan Croll - Away from today (Emerging Adulthood)

Martha - The Awkward Ones (Blisters in the Pit of my Heart)

Diet Cig - Tummy Ache (Swear I'm good at this)

The Spook School - I want to kiss you (Try to be hopeful)

Shout Out Louds - Jumbo Jet (Ease my mind)

Alvvays - Saved by a waif (Antisocialites)

Makthaverskan - To say it as it is (III)

Bedroom Eyes - Throndheim (Greetings from Northern Sweden)








No comments:

Post a Comment