Sunday 1 September 2019

Playlist 14th July 2019




The Get Up Kids - Waking up alone (Problems)

Mal Blum - See Me (Pity Boy)

BAD MOVES - Crushed Out (Tell no one)

Martha - The Void (Love keeps kicking)

Screaming Females - Bird in Space (All at once)

Paws - Milk, Honey and Sweat (Your church on my bonfire)

Neutral Milk Hotel - Two-headed Boy (In the aeroplane over the sea)

Pi Ja Ma - Radio Girl (Nice to meet U)

No suits in Miami - I'll never lie again (just to get close to you) (I hope that no one sees me)

Hater - Always to get by (You tried)

Makthaverskan - In my dreams (III)

Alvvays - Plimsoll Punks (Antisocialites)

Attic Lights - Kings of Whatever (Love in the time of shark attacks)

Illuminati Hotties - (You're better) Than I ever was (Kill yr. frenemies)

Pronoun - Temporary Tantrum (I'll show you stronger)

Laura Stevenson - Perfect (The Big Freeze)

Les Big Byrd - A little more numb (Iran Iraq Ikea)

The Schramms - In error (Omnidirectional)

We show up on Radar - Willow Tree (Zanzibar Whip Coral)

Penelope Isles - Underwater Record Store (Until the Tide creeps in)

Swimming Tapes - Passing Ships (Morningside)

Hand Habits - Guardrail/Pwrline (Placeholder)

Camera Obscura - Teenager (Teenager EP)

The Ballet - First Time in a gay bar (Matchy Matchy)




No comments:

Post a Comment