Tuesday 3 September 2019

Playlist 11th August 2019




Purple Mountains - All my happyness is gone (Purple Mountains)

Bill Callahan - The Beast (Shepherd in a Sheepskin Vest)

Bill Ryder-Jones - There are worse things I could do (Yawn)

Aidan Moffat & RM Hubbert - Party On (Here lies the Body)

Cass McCombs - Prayer for another day (Tip of the Sphere)

Deerhunter - What happens to people? (Why hasn't everything already disappeared?)

Pedro the Lion - Quietest Friend (Phoenix)

Silver Jews - Random Rules (American Water)

Grandaddy - I don't wanna live here anymore (Last Place)

Fruit Bats - Dream would breathe (Gold Past Life)

James Yorkston - Yorkston Athletic (The Route to the Harmonium)

Jeff Tweedy - Evergreen (Warmer)

Kevin Morby - I want to be clean (Oh my God)
 
Silver Jews - Honk if you're lonely (American Water)

Great Lake Swimmers - Holding Nothing Back (The Waves, The Water)

William Shatner - Common People (Has been)

Bodega - Charlie (Endless Scroll)

The Beths - Less than thou (Future me hates me)

Camera Obscura - Teenager (Teenager EP)

Repulsive Woman - Ulysses (Relief)

Hand Habits - Are you serious? (Placeholder)

Advance Base - Same Dream (Animal Companionship)

Purple Mountains - Darkness and Cold (Purple Mountains)





No comments:

Post a Comment