Monday 2 September 2019

Playlist 04th August 2019




Advance Base - True Love Death Crime (Animal Companionship)

Molly Burch - To the boys (First Flower)

The Catenary Wires - Sixteen Again (Til the morning)

The BV's - Always (Speaking from a distance)

Tracyanne & Danny - Deep in the Night (Tracyanne & Danny)

Julien Baker - Happy to be here (Turn out the lights)

Friendship - Skip to the good part (Shock out of Season)

The Tragically Hip - Ahead by a century (Trouble at the henhouse)

Darren Hayman - Hard Disk in the Sky (Twelve Astronauts)

Palehound - Worthy (Black Friday)

Randolph's Leap - Under the sun (Cowardly Deeds)

Great Lake Swimmers - Falling Apart (The Waves, The Wake)

Hand Habits - Jessica (Placeholder)

Stanley Brinks & The Wave Pictures - Gin in me (Tequila)

Foxwarren - Fall into a dream (Foxwarren)

Julia Jacklin - Turn me down (Crushing)

Trash Kit - Every Second (Horizon)

Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland, 1945 (In the aeroplane over the sea)

Mal Blum - Black Coffee (Pity Boy)

The Beths - Future me hates me (Future me hates me)

Mermonte - Les forces de l'ailleurs (Mouvement)



No comments:

Post a Comment