Saturday 8 January 2022

Playlist 31rst October 2021

 

 

 

John (Timestwo) - Return to Capital (Nocturnal Manoeuvres)

John (Timestwo) - Sibensko Powerhouse (Nocturnal Manoeuvres)

Fortitude Valley - All Hail the great Destroyer (Fortitude Valley)

Parquet Courts - Marathon of Anger (Sympathy for Life)

Julia Shapiro - Reptile! Reptile! (Zorked)

Broken Chanter - So Long! (I'm not around) (Catastrophe Hits)

Hand Habits - Concrete & Feathers (Fun House)

Le Ren - Who's going to hold me next? (Leftovers)

Tonstartsbandht - Smilehenge (Petunia)

Of Monsters and Men - Lakehouse (My Head is an Animal)

Supersport! - Ég Smánodi Mig (Dog Run EP)

Sin Fang, Sóley & Örvar Smárason - I run deep (Single)

Sóley - In heaven (Mother Melancholia)

Kælan Mikla - Óskasteinar (Undir Köldum Nordurljósum)

Rozi Plain - Silent Fan (Single)

Good Morning - I've been waiting (Barnyard)

Porches - Watergetsinside (All Day Gentle Hold!)

Illuminati Hotties - u v v p (feat. Buck Meek) (Let me do one more)

Super Furry Animals - Run! Christian, Run! (Rings around the world)

Ichiko Aoba - Dawn in the Adan (Windswept Adan)

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment