Tuesday 11 January 2022

Playlist 28th November 2021

 

 

 

Team Me - Patrick Wolf & Daniel Johns (To the Treetops!)

Barzin - All the while (To live alone in that long summer)

Aidan Knight - Mary turns the Pillow (Aidan Knight)

Portico Quartet - Spinner (Portico Quartet)

Night Shop - My Love (In the Break)

The Antlers - Losing Light (Losing Light)

Kevin Morby - Dorothy (Singing Saw)

Teleman - Free Bird (Sweet Morning)

Molly Nilsson - Days of Dust (2020)

Makthaverskan - All I've ever wanted to say (För Allting)

Allo Darlin' - My heart is a drummer (Allo Darlin')

Fortitude Valley - It's the hope that kills you (Fortitude Valley)

Big Thief - Sparrow (Time Escaping)

French Films - Juveniles (White Orchid)

Finish Flag - Still Life (Swimming Pools)

Math and Physics Club - Trying to say I love you (I shouldn't look as good as I do)

Soda Fountain Rag - It fell apart (Extra Life)

Kings of Convenience - Angel (Peace or Love)

Pip Blom - Different Tune (Welcome Break)

Sam Amidon - Saro (All is well)

Snail Mail - Light Blue (Valentine)

 

 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment