Sunday 18 April 2021

Playlist 14th March 2021

 

 

 

Adult Mom - Wisconsin (Driver)

Tokyo Police Club - Hands Reversed (Champ)

Grouplove - Oxygen Swimming (This is it)

Rat Columns - She's Coming Home (Pacific Kiss)

Alex Bleeker - Reach for my Brain (Heaven on the Faultline)

Dawn Landes - Try to make a fire burn again (Bluebird)

Blood Wizard - Halo (Western Spaghetti)

Jimbo Mathus & Andrew Bird - Beat still my heart (These 13)

Elizabeth and the Catapult - Pop the Placebo (Sincerely, E.)

Arab Strap - Another Clockwork (As days get dark)

Fruit Bats - The Balcony (The Pet Parade)

The Paper Kites - For all you give (feat. Lucy Rose) (Roses)

Alex Lahey - Wes Anderson (Between the kitchen and the Living Room)

Gordi - Volcanic (Our Two Skins)

Squiggles - Everything I did is just like everything I've done (The Recruitement Drive EP)

The Spook School - Alright (Could it be different?)

Teenage Fanclub - The sun won't shine on me (Endless Arcade)

Mogwai - Drive the Nail (As the love continues)

The Wedding Present - You're just a habit that I'm trying to break (Locked Down and Stripped Back)

The Boys with the perpetual nervousness - Play (on my mind) (Songs from another Life)

Fritz - She's gonna hate me! (Pastel)

Turin Brakes - The Road (The Optimist LP)

 

 


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment