Sunday 18 April 2021

Playlist 11th April 2021

 

 

Adult Books - Receiver (Grecian Urn)

Ratboys - Down the River (Happy Birthday, Ratboy)

Chantal Acda - The Letter (Saturday Moon)

Hand Habits - I believe in you (Dirt EP)

Benny Sings - Rolled Up (feat. Mac DeMarco) (Music)

The Natvral - Sun Blisters (Tethers)

Kishi Bashi - Early Morning Breeze (Emigrant)

Communist Daughter - Sane and Saccahrin (Unknown Caller)

Middle Kids - Lost in Los Angeles (Today we're the Greatest)

Caoilfhionn Rose - To me (Truly)

Skeggs - Under the Thunder (Rehearsal)

Bull - Disco Living (Discover Effortless Living)

Real Estate - Half a Human (Half a Human)

Icons of Elegance - Mexico (Please tell him I said Hello) 

Female Species - You need me (Tale of my lost love)

Requin Chagrin - Première Vague (Bye Bye Baby)

Dry Cleaning - Her Hippo (New Long Leg)

Moontype - About you (Bodies of Water)

Pony - By the Way (TV Baby)

Francis of Delirium - Red (Wading)

Fritz - U keep me alive (Pastel)

Sulka - It's all over (Take Care)

Sin Fang, Sóley, Örvar Smárason - Dream Team Party Kids (Team Dreams)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment