Monday 2 March 2020

Playlist 26th January 2020




Alice Boman - Don't forget about me (Dream On)

Soccer Mommy - Yellow os the color of her eyer (Color Theory)

Hatchie - Unwanted Guest (Keepsake)

Kate Davis - I like myself (Trophy)

Bonny Light Horseman - Backwaterside (Bonny Light Horseman)

Bear's Den - The Star of Bethnal Green (Only son of the falling snow)

Tuvaband - He said me too (I entered the Void)

Andy Shauf - Living Room (The Neon Skyline)

Aoife Nessa Frances - Here in the Dark (Land of no Junction)

Angie McMahon - Missing Me (A Couple of Songs)

Big Thief - Forgotten Eyes (Two Hands)

Sin Fang - Never who I wanna be (Sad Party)

Hefner - I love only you (The Fidelity Wars)

Blaenavon - Fucking up my friends (Everything that makes you happy)

The Chap - I am the Emotion (Digital Technology)

Bombay Bicycle Club - I worry bout you (Everything else has gone wrong)

Dry Cleaning - Jam After School (Boundary Road Snacks and Drinks)

The Vagina Lips - I don't want this way to end (Outsider Forever)

Anna Flyaway - Everytime you breathe in, you breathe out (And then one day, you won't) (Tomorrow I will take a knife to your confidence)

Of Montreal - You've had me everywhere (Ur Fun)

En Attendant Ana - Do you understand (Juillet)

The Just Joans - People I once knew (The Private Memoirs and Confessions of The Just Joans)





No comments:

Post a Comment