Monday 2 March 2020

Playlist 19th January 2020




Zero 7 - I have seen (Simple Things)

Sin Fang - Constellations (Sad Party)

Június Meyvant - Love Child (Across the Borders)

Tuvaband - I don't feel much wiser (I entered the void)

Alice Boman - Heart on Fire (Dream On)

Bill Fay - How long, how long (Countless Branches)

Tindersticks - Take care in your dreams (No treasure but hope)

Fruit Bats - A lingering love (Gold Past Life)

Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Dream Awhile (I made a place)

Vetiver - Hold Tight (Up on high)

The Just Joans - When Nietzsche calls (The Private Memoirs and Confessions of The Just Joans)

This is the Kit - Bashed Out (Bashed Out)

Midnight Choir - Motherless Child (Waiting for the Bricks to Fall)

Bombay Bicycle Club - Do you feel loved (Everything else has gone wrong)

Men I trust - All Night (Oncle Jazz)

Kate Davis - I like myself (Trophy)

Hibou - Flood (Halve)

Dry Cleaning - Viking Hair (Boundary Road Snacks and Drinks)

Francis of Delirium - Quit Fucking Around (Single)

Shopping - Suddenly Gone (The Official Body)

Los Campesinos! - For whom the Bell tolls (Sick Scenes)




No comments:

Post a Comment