Thursday 19 May 2022

Playlist 27th March 2022

 

 

 

Beirut - My life with the Prostitute from Marseille (March of the Zapotec/Holland EP)

The Goon Sax - Desire (Mirror II)

Yumi Zouma - If I had the heart for chasing (PRESENT TENSE)

Pinch Points - Am I okay (Process)

Fucked Up - What would you do (Do all words can do)

Camp Cope - Caroline (Running with the hurricane)

Babeheaven - Don't wake me (Sink into me)

Kevin Devine - Override (Nothing's real so nothing's wrong)

Aldous Harding - Fever (Warm Chris)

Arny Margret - Akureyri (Intertwined)

Emily Jane White - Heresy (Alluvion)

Bambara - Feelin' like a funeral (Love is on my mind EP)

Bodega - No Blade of Grass (Broken Equipment)

Makthaverskan - Ten Days (För Allting)

Penelope Isles - Play it cool (Which way to happy)

Mattiel - You can have it all (Georgian Gothic)

Crake - Bobbie (Single)

The Divine Comedy - Gin-Soaked Boy (A Secret History....The Best of The Divine Comedy)

Massage - I'm going in a field (Lane Lines) 

Malcolm Middleton - Pick me up (A Brighter Beat)

Darren Hanlon - All Creatures Known (Life Tax)

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment