Thursday 28 January 2021

Playlist 24th January 2021

 

 

Girls - Ghost Mouth (Album)

Jeffrey Lewis & Lost Bolts - Sad Screaming Old Man (Manhattan)

Adulkt Life - Room Context (Book of Curses)

Big Joanie - Used to be friends (Sistahs)

Architecture in Helsinki - Tiny Paintings (In case we die)

Art of Fighting - Give me tonight (Wires)

My summer as a salvation soldier - I'll try (Activism)

Holmes - I still remember (Have I told you lately that I loathe you)

The Hi-Life Companion - Night comes down (Say yes!)

Cerys Matthews - Caught in the Middle (Cookahoop)

The Brunettes - Bedroom Disco (Paper Dolls)

The Grand Opening - Don't drop off (This is nowhere to be found)

Timber Timbre - Magic Arrow (Timber Timbre)

Sin Fang Bous - Catch the Light (Clangour)

Lacrosse - So Sad (This new year will be for you and me)

Autumn Sweater - Half of March (Schlofzëmmerbléck)

The Indelicates - The last significant statement to be made in Rock 'n' Roll (American Demo)

Shame - Born in Luton (Drunk Tank Pink)

Fontaines D.C. - Oh such a spring (A Hero's Death)

Bright Eyes - Mariana Trench (Down in the Weeds)

Joan of Arc - Creature and Being (TimMelinaTheoBobby)

Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions - On the Low (Bavarian Fruit Bread)

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment