Wednesday 30 December 2020

Playlist 27th December 2020

 

 

 

Those Dancing Days - I'll be yours (Daydreams & Nightmares)

Insomniac Bears - Break up the shapes (Single)

Pg.Lost - Mindtrip (Oscillate) 

Cloud Nothings - I rise at dawn (Life is only one event)

Joan of Arc - The Dawn of Something (Tim Melina Theo Bobby)

Kid Canaveral - You only went out to get drunk last night (Shouting at wildlife)

Slow Pulp - Idaho (Moveys)

Tina - It's no use (Positive Mental Health Music)

British Sea Power - I am a Cider Drinker (Open Season 15th Anniversary Edition)

Matilda Mann - Happy Anniversary, Stranger (Because I wanted you to know)

Waxahatchee - Can't do much (Saint Cloud)

Laura Jane Grace - Old Friend (Stay Alive)

Polly Scattergood - Fires (In this moment)

Advance Base - Summer Music (Live at home)

Molly Linen - Waited Long (Ouside EP)

Broken Chanter - Should we be dancing? (Broken Chanter)

Olympia - Star City (Flamingo)

Lost Balloons - Change your mind (Hey Summer)

I'm glad it's you - Parking Tickets (The things I never say)

Boys - End of Time (Rest in Peace)

Irene - To be with you (Apple Bay)

Lacrosse - This new year will be for you and me (This new year will be for you and me)

 

 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment