Monday 9 November 2020

Playlist 8th November 2020

 

 

 

This is the Kit - Coming to get us nowhere (Off Off On)

Robert Forster - I've been looking for somebody (Danger in the Past)

Bad Books - You're a mirror I cannot avoid (Bad Books)

Bright Eyes - First Day of my life (I'm wide awake, it's morning)

Phoebe Bridgers - ICU (Punisher)

Angie McMahon - Slow Mover (Piano Salt)

Fenne Lily - Laundry and Jet Lag (Breach)

Simen Mitlid - While heaven is on fire (Birds, or stories from Charlie B's travel from Gronland to the Sun and back again)

Kristofer Aström - And then she moved on (Hard Times)

Christian Kjellvander - Actually Country Gentle (About love and loving again)

The Wannadies - Singalong Son (Before and After)

Herman Düne - Freak out til the morning dew (Notes from Vinegar Hill)

Sulka - Fear it (Lost Map Postcard)

Alexia Avina - Horse's Man (Unearth)

Mary Lattimer - Sometimes he's in my dreams (Silver Ladders)

Wang Wen - Forgotten (100.000 Whys)

Olafur Arnalds - Still/Sound (Some kind of Peace)

Sufjan Stevens - Make me an offer I cannot return (The Ascension)

Adrienne Lenker - Anything (Songs)

Anjimile - Giver Taker (Giver Taker) 

The Divine Comedy - Gin Soaked Boy (A Secret History.....The Best of the Divine Comedy)





No comments:

Post a Comment