Monday 26 October 2020

Playlist 11th October 2020

 

 

 Abramowicz - Death on the Streets (The Modern Times)

EF - Hello Scotland (Give me beauty....or give me death)

Cold Mailman - Pull yourself together and fall in love with me (Relax, the mountain will come to you)

Crayon Fields - Take a chance on me (All the pleasures of the world)

The Ballet - First time in a gay bar (Matchy Matchy)

Steven Adams & the French Drops - My Brother, the Racist (Keep it light)

Sufjan Stevens - Die Happy (The Acsension)

Phoebe Bridgers - Garden Song (Puisher)

Beabadoobee - I wish I was Stephen Malkmus (Space Cadet)

Gum Country - Somewhere (Somewhere)

Porridge Radio - Don't ask me twice (Every Bad)

Black Midi - Speedway (Schlagenheim)

Phony - The Shots (Knock yourself out)

Gruff Rhys - The Club (Babelsberg)

Purple Mountains - All my happiness is gone (Purple Mountains)

Anjimile - Your Tree (Giver Taker)

Emmy the Great - A Window/O'Keeffe (April)

Alexia Avina - Horse's Mane (Unearth)

Nordic Giants - Taxonomy of Illusions (Amplify Human Vibrations)

 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment