Sunday 14 June 2020

Playlist 24th May 2020




Cold Mailman - Venetian Blinds (How to escape cause and effect)

Owen Pallett - Transformer (Island)

Katie von Schleicher - Nowhere (Consummation)

Perfume Genius - Nothing at all (Set my heart on fire immediately)

Darren Hayman - I want to get drunk (Home Time)

Damien Jurado - Alice Hyatt (What's new, Tomboy?)

Pete Astor - Dancing with myself (You made me)

Donny Benét - Girl of my dreams (Mr. Experience)

Amusement Parks on Fire - Firth of Third (Thank you Violin Radiopunk)

Jonathan Bree - Heavenly Vision (After the curtains close)

Badly Drawn Boy - Is this a dream (Banana Skin Shoes)

Hamilton Leithauser - The Old King (For the loves of your life)

Pip Blom - Bedhead (Boat)

Happyness - Anvil Bitch (Floatr)

Fortitude Valley - Wreck (Single)

Savage Mansion - Screaming Speed Machine (Weird Country)

Melenas - El tiempo ha (Dias Raros)

Retirement Party - No tide (Runaway Dog)

Diet Cig - Broken Boy (Do you wonder about me?)

Nada Surf - Live learn and forget (Never not together)

Father John Misty - Things that would be helpful to know before the revolution (Pure Comedy)




No comments:

Post a Comment