Thursday 23 January 2020

Playlist 15th December 2019




Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm ready to be heartbroken (Let's get out of this country)

The Yearning -

Cate Le Bon & Bradford Cox - Companions in misfortune (Myth 004)

Efterklang - Vi er Vendelig (Lyset)

Ólafur Arnalds - Nyepi (Re:member choir version)

Sparkling - We don't want it (I want to see everything)

Charmer - Garden State (like the Zach Braff movie) (Charmer)

Florist - Today I'll have you around (Emily Alone)

Hefner - I stole a bride (The Fidelity Wars)

Jakko Elino Kalevi - I am looking forward (Dissolution)

Sin Fang, Sóley & Örvar Smárason - Go to sleep boy (Team Dreams)

Stars - My favoutite book (LaGuardia)

Molly Linen - When they didn't care (Outside)

Tuvaband - Puppetshow (Soft Drop)

Freschard - Little Liar (On Fire)

Bombay Bicycle club - Everything else has gone wrong (Everything else has gone wrong)

Savage Mansion - Elwood (Revision Ballads)

Firestations - Far Future Morning (Far Future Morning Single)

Monoganon - Going Back and Coming Home (Killmens)

Girl in Red - I'll die anyway (Chapter 2)

Autumn Sweater - Uptight (Car Park)

BMX Bandits - Let's make Christmas Love (A Christmas Gift for you from Elefant Records)

Between Mountains - Little Lies (Between Mountains)








No comments:

Post a Comment