Tuesday 5 November 2019

Playlist 3rd November 2019




Ólafur Arnalds - Inconsist (Re:Member)

Hugar - Úti (Hugar)

JFDR - Anything goes (Brazil)

Sin Fang, Sóley & Örvar Smárason - Go to sleep boy (Team Dreams)

Hefner - The hymn for the cigarettes (The Fidelity Wars)

Vetiver - All we could want (Up on high)

The Just Joans - Dear Diary, I died again today (The private memoirs and confessions of the Just Joans)

Whitney - Before I know (Forever turned around)

Fruit Bats - Dream would breathe (Gold Past Life)

Júniús Meyvant - Ain't gonna let you drown (Rearview Paradise)

Hibou - Clarity (Halve)

Baden Baden - Beach (La Nuit Devant)

Firestations - Old Letters (The Year Dot)

Super Furry Animals - Wherever I lay my phone (That's my home) (Guerilla)

Bombay Bicycle Club - Dust on the Ground (I had the Blues but I shook them loose)

Jeffrey Lewis & the Voltage - Depression! Despair! (Bad Wiring)

Autumn Sweater - 7/11 (Car Park)

Suggested Friends - Cygnets (Turtle Taxi)

The Hold Steady - You did good kid (Trashing thru the Passion)

Just Mustard - Curtains (Wednesday)

Turnover - Parties (Altogether)




No comments:

Post a Comment