Monday 13 May 2019

Playlist 21rst April 2019




Lysistrata - The Thread (The Thread)

Built to Spill - Broken Chairs (Keep it like a secret)

The Murder Capital - Feeling Fades (Single)

Dammit I'm mad - Atomic Spectroscopy (Dammit I'm mad)

Beak - Brean Down (>>>)

Peter Kernel - The shape of your face in Space (The Size of the Night)

Town Portal - Bonus Triger (The Occident)

Say Sue Me - Old Town (We were together)

The Bevis Frond - In the Leaves (We're your friends, Man)

The Spook School - Still Alive (Could it be different?)

The Beths - You wouldn't like me (Future me hates me)

Woahnows - Your Dreams (Young and Cool)

Penelope Isles - Apple Juice (Comfortably Swell)

Martha - Into this (Love keeps kicking)

Mal Blum - Better than I was (You look a lot like me)

All Tvvins - Infinite swim (Just to exist)

Andrew Bird - Manifest (My finest work yet)

Jens Lekman & Annika Norlin - Forever Young, Forever Beautiful (Correspondence)

Broken Social Scene - Can't find my heart (Let's try the after vol. 1)

Julien Baker - Even (Turn out the lights)

Laura Stevenson - Big Deep (The Big Freeze)

Elva - Harbour in the Storm (Winter Sun)






  


No comments:

Post a Comment