Sunday 28 April 2019

Playlist 10th March 2019



Screaming Females - I'll make you sorry (All at once)

BAD MOVES - Crushed Out (Tell No One)

The Spook School - Less than Perfect (Could it be different?)

Martha - Bubble in my bloodstream (Courting Strong)

Ex-Vöid - Boyfriend (Ex-Vöid)

Diet Cig - Sixteen (Swear I'm good at this)

Indoor Pets - Spill (my guts) (Be Content)

Bryan's Magic Tears - Marry Me (4AM)

The Stroppies - My Style, My Substance (Whoosh)

Insomniac Bears - Map Me Out (Hypercolor)

Night Flowers - Resolver (Wild Notion)

Peter Kernel - The Secret of Happiness (The Size of the Night)

Built to Spill - Center of the Universe (Keep it like a secret)

American Football - Doom in full Bloom (American Football)

Le Superhomard - Door after Door (Meadow Lane Park)

Elva - Athens (Winter Sun)

Június Meyvant - Carry on with me (Accross the borders)

Hugar - Segull (Hugar)

Mal Blum - Better Go! (You look a lot like me)

Better Oblivion Community Center - Forest Lawn (Better Oblivion Community Center)

Stella Donnellly - Mosquito (Beware of the Dogs)

Robert Forster - The Morning (Inferno)

Abschlach - Mein Hamburg lieb ich sehr (Geile Zeit) (HSV won the derby against St. Pauli 4-0)





No comments:

Post a Comment