Thursday 14 March 2019

Playlist 24th February 2019




Average Sex - Ne m'oublie pas (Melodie EP)

Requin Chagrin - Bleu Nuit (Requin Chagrin)

Julia Jacklin - Pressure to Party (Chrushing)

Aldous Harding - The Barrel (Single)

Julien Baker - Everything that helps you sleep (Turn out the lights)

Foxwarren - Sunset Canyon (Foxwarren)

Julia Holter - Another Dream (Aviary)

James Yorkston - The Blue of the Thistle (The Route to Harmonium)

Weyes Blood - Everyday (Single)

Sharon van Etten - Jupiter 4 (Remind me tomorrow)

Tashaki Miyaki - Out of my head (The Dream)

The Essex Green - Bristol Sky (Hardly Electronic)

The Goon Sax - Til the End (We're not talking)

The Beths - Whatever (Future me hates me)

Stephen Malkmus - Ocean of Revenge (Groove Denied)

Mikey Collins - Sound In Here (Hoick)

Bryan's Magic Tears - Sweet Jesus (4AM)

Art Brut - I hope you're very happy together (Wham! Bang! Pow! Let's Rock Out!)

Broken Social Scene - Remember me young (Let's try the after vol.1)

JĂșnius Meyvant - Punch through the night (Across the Borders)

Hugar - Horn (Hugar)






No comments:

Post a Comment