Tuesday 8 January 2019

Playlist 30th December 2018




Alela Diane - Albatross (Cusp)

Teenage Fanclub - Live in the moment (Here)

Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Solid Silk (Sparkle Hard)

The Beths - You wouldn't like me (Future me hates me)

Mourn - Strange Ones (Sorpresa Familia)

Parquet Courts - Back to earth (Wide Awake)

Mermonte - Time Travel (Mouvement)

Art Brut - Good Morning, Berlin (Wham! Bang! Pow! Let's Rock out!)

Martha Ffion - Record Sleeves (Sunday Best)

The Essex Green - Slanted by Six (Hardly Electronic)

BAD MOVES - Crushed Out (Tell No One)

The Go! Team - Chain Link Fence (Semicircle)

Ultimate Painting - Not gonna burn myself anymore (Up!)

Sharon van Etten - Taking Chances (Are we here)

Mazzy Star - That way again (Still)

Lucy Dacus - The Shell (Historian)

Miley Collins - West Coast (Hoick)

Kevin Devine - Both ways (We are who we've always been)  

The Boy least likely to - I'm glad I hitched my Apple Wagon to your star (The Greatest Hits)

Japanese Breakfast - Jimmy Fallon Big (Soft Sounds from another Planet)

Elva - Tailwind (Tailwind 7'')

I'm from Barcelona - Violins (Growing up is for trees)

Boygenius - Bite the hand (Boygenius)

The Decemberists - Once in my life (I'll be your girl)






No comments:

Post a Comment