Sunday 15 October 2017

Playlist 8th October 2017




The Lucksmiths - A Sobering Thought (Just when one was needed) (First Frost)

Katie von Schleicher - Sell it back (Shitty Hits)

Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton - Perfect on the Surface (Choir of the Mind)

Aldous Harding - What if the birds aren't singing they're screaming (Party)

Feist - I'm not running away (Pleasure)

This is the Kit - All written out in Numbers (Moonshine Freeze)

Dear Reader - Tie me to the ground (Day Fever)

Chad VanGaalen - Pine and Clover (Light Information)

Grizzly Bear - Sky took hold (Painted Ruins)

Lee Ranaldo - Thrown over the Wall (Electric Trim)

Broken Social Scene - Victim Lover (Hug of Thunder)

MammĂșt - The Moon will never turn on me (Kinder Versions)

My Sad Captains - Don't listen to your heart (Sun Bridge)

Girls in Hawaii - Cyclo (Nocturne)

Ted Leo - The Little Smug Supper Club (The Hanged Man)

Angel Olsen - Those were the days (My Woman)

The Surfing Magazines - One of these days (The Surfing Magazines)

Diet Cig - I don't know her (Swear I'm good at this)

Peaness - Skin Surfing (Are you sure?)

The Pains of being Pure at Heart - Anymore (The Echo of Pleasure)




No comments:

Post a Comment