Saturday 25 February 2017

Playlist 12th February 2017




Martha - Curly & Raquel (Blisters in the Pit of my Heart)

Homeshake - Timing (Fresh Air)

Alex Cameron - Take care of Business (Jumping the shark)

Cass McCombs - Rancid Girl (Mangy Love)

Olafur Arnalds - So Close (Broadchurch OMST)

Soren Juul - Greenpoint (This Moment)

Junius Meyvant - Pearl in a sandbox (Floating Harmonies)

The Black Heart Procession - Guess I'll forget you (Three)

Julien Baker - Something (Sprained Ankle)

Seabear - I sing I swim (Music for hairy scary Monsters; A Morr Music Compilation)

The Divine Comedy - The Certainty of Chance (Fin de Siècle)

Jens Lekman - How can I tell him (Life will see you now)

French for Cartridge - End of the world (The Golden Hour)

Andy Shauf - Eyes of them all (The Party)

Jeremy Messersmith - Ghost (Heart Murmurs)

Bombay Bicycle Club - Rinse me down (Flaws)

Allo Darlin' - Hymn to the 45 (Hymn to the 45 7'')

Steven James Adams - An Ending (Old Magick)

Grandaddy - This is the Part (Last Place)




No comments:

Post a Comment