Monday 21 November 2016

Playlist 20 November

Weyes Blood - Diary (Front Row Seat To Earth)


Klaus Johann Grobe - Les Grecks (Im Sinne der Zeit)


Kevin Morby - Dorothy (Singing Saw)


Motorama - Above The Clouds (Dialogues)


Gurr - Klartraum (In My Head)


Kid Canaveral - Tragic Satellite (Faulty Inner Dialogue)


Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Into My Arms (The Boatman's Call)


Andy Shauf - Twist Your Ankle (The Party)


The Divine Comedy - At The Indie Disco (Bang Goes The Knighthood)


American Football - I've Been Lost For So Long (American Football 2)


The Album Leaf - Never Far (Between Waves)


Die Heiterkeit - Panama City (Pop & Tod I &II)


Mogwai - Stop Coming To My House (Happy Songs For Happy People)


Autumn Sweater - Some Place Beyond (First Session)



No comments:

Post a Comment