Wednesday 27 July 2016

Playlist 19 June 2016

Un arbre une rue - On A Swing (Un arbre une rue)


Jeffrey Lewis - When I was 4 (It's The One's Who've Cracked That The Light Shines Through)


Adam Green - Nature Of The Clown (Aladdin)


Mac DeMarco - No Other Heart (Another One)


Angel Olson - Unfuck The World (Burn Your Fire For No Witness)


Taco Cat - Men Explain Things To Me (Lost Time)


PWR BTTM - Ugly Cherries (Ugly Cherries)


Makthaverskan - Asleep (II)


All Tvvins - Unbelievable (Unbelievable 7")


Versus You - When It All Goes Down (Moving On)


Martha - Goldman's Detective Agency (Blisters In The Pit Of My Heart)


The Spook School - Burn Masculinity (Try To Be Hopeful)


The Just Joans - Pictures Of You (Virgin Lips)


The Patriotic Sunday - All I Can't Forget (All I Can't Forget)


My Name Is Nobody - Lifeline (Safe Travel EP)






No comments:

Post a Comment